2018, many highlights!
Rebranding to Argos Wityu
“Argos”, which evokes the heart of our brand is retained. We added “Wityu” as a synonym for “with you” reflecting our core values as supportive, reliable, constructive and trustworthy partners for our professional relationships. We deeply believe that our business is about people, not financial tactics, and we wish to highlight in our brand name how important being “with you” is to us.
Argos Wityu: 50 people based in Brussels, Frankfurt, Geneva, Luxembourg, Milan and Paris.
We have completed a record number of six new investments in 2018
- Zodiac Milpro –world leader for technical rigid inflatable boats
- Henri Selmer Paris – saxophones
- Factum Group – operating leasing services
- Juratoys – design and distribution of educative toys
- aktivoptik Group – eyewear and hearing aids retail chain in Germany
- Wibit Sports – world leader of inflatable waterparks
We have divested two portfolio companies in 2018. A big thank you to our management teams that we accompanied over the last years and have driven the growth of the companies:
- Efeso Consulting – Since 2010, sales increased by 1.5x
- BIP – Since 2013, BIP grew from €75 million revenues and 900 employees to €160 million revenues and 1800 employees in 2018
As a consequence of the rapid deployment of capital over the past 18 months, our current Fund VII is now more than 50% invested.
Argos Wityu supports Epic, a global movement whose mission is to propose solutions to make giving the norm in order to fight social inequalities. https://epic.foundation/