The Olinn Group was born from the merger of four companies with complementary core businesses that meet the needs of SMEs and public authorities in terms of financing and complete management of professional equipment:
– Fleets of vehicles in long-term leasing with associated services (AGL Services),
– Mobile fleets with complete services (Les Artisans du Mobile),
– IT equipment with a life cycle based on a societal and environmental approach (Nodixia),
– Evolutionary rental of technical and technological equipment (Factum Group)
Olinn is a collective of 180 employees, 60 of whom are disabled. The group operates in 7 European countries with a network of 18 sites covering France, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Nearly 4,500 customers currently use the group’s full range of services. Each year, Olinn manages
– 180,000 smartphones, 3,000 vehicles in the fleet, 250,000 refurbished IT equipment
– 450m€ of assets (IT, Mobile, Medical, Industrial, and Vehicles), and already more than 2 billion euros of equipment financed.