This change in identity dovetails with the company’s plans for ambitious growth aimed at strengthening the specialisation it has developed Europe-wide in information technologies.
Lyon (France), 14 September 2021 – Sword France, which became independent a year ago after 20 years as a member of the Sword Group, is now Coexya. This change in identity dovetails with the company’s plans for ambitious growth aimed at strengthening the specialisation it has developed Europe-wide in information technologies. Supported by Argos Wityu since 2020, Coexya is an investment held by the Argos VII fund.
Coexya supports its clients in their digital transformation by designing appropriate solutions at technology’s cutting edge. Its mission is to boost the potential of organisations by increasing the value of both their internal and external data so that it can be used in new ways. Between now and 2025, Coexya will develop along the following lines:
- Strengthening its leadership position in its areas of expertise. Coexya is already a major player in France in six areas: customer experience, content & modern workplace, health, legal, location intelligence and smart data;
- Pursuing organic growth. For each area of expertise, Coexya is developing its solutions with targeted software and is bringing the needed expertise to bear via an extended network of partners, start-ups and freelancers, depending on customer needs;
- Acquisitions so as to strengthen its positioning in Europe.
- Small-scale centres of competence, with 30-70 individuals. The centres, focused on their area of expertise, strengthen knowledge sharing and cohesion within the team;
- Local management ensures that employees receive personalised support in planning their career;
- Leveraging collective intelligence through the extended Coexya network, thereby reaching beyond the knowledge of a single group;
- CSR approach initiated in 2009
Coexya is currently meeting the needs of more than 370 clients, 87% of which are French. These clients are private companies (with a strong presence in banking, insurance, legal and luxury goods) and public sector entities (government agencies, local authorities, healthcare, intellectual property and transport). Coexya benefits from a long-term commitment on the part of its clients: 65% of them have been with Coexya for more than 10 years.
Philippe Le Calvé, President of Coexya, said, “A year after becoming independent, we wish to step up our development to strengthen our leadership in our areas of specialisation and provide our clients with ever-more useful and wide-ranging solutions. Our identity change symbolises our ambition, which is to become a European group, while strengthening our domestic roots. Coexya’s management and employees are working hard on this project on a daily basis with our partners. Their skills, expertise and motivation make me confident that we will be successful in achieving our objective.”
“From the outset, we have been supporting the Coexya team in preparing for their independence and their ambitious growth plan. The objective is to provide their clients with complete solutions that meet their needs,” concluded Karel Kroupa, Managing Partner at Argos Wityu.
Head of Communications
+33 6 14 38 33 37
+33 6 72 95 07 92
About Argos Wityu / www.argos.wityu.fund
Argos Wityu is an independent European investment fund that supports companies in the transfer of business ownership. It has assisted more than 80 entrepreneurs, focusing its investment strategy on complex transactions with emphasis on transformation, growth, and close collaboration with management teams. Argos Wityu seeks to acquire majority interests and invest between €10m and €100m with each transaction. With more than €1bn under management and 30 years of experience, Argos Wityu operates from offices in Brussels, Frankfurt, Geneva, Luxembourg, Milan and Paris.
About Coexya / www.coexya.eu
Coexya has been an independent group since 1 October 2020, when its executives and operational managers acquired the French IT activities of the Sword Group with the support of European investment fund Argos Wityu. Sword Group was created in November 2000.
Coexya’s mission is to support organisations by developing new ways their employees and clients can use data. Coexya is active in six areas of expertise: customer experience, content & modern workplace, health, legal, location intelligence and smart data. Coexya serves more than 370 clients. In 2020, the company generated annual turnover of more than €60m. Coexya has approximately 680 employees based in Lyon, Paris and Rennes.